Re: [pyrnet] Pyr going to rescue.

Well, for one thing, I didn't see the original message.  For another, if you are the type of vindictive emotionally unstable person who would punish a dog for a perceived slight, you don't deserve the companionship and loyalty that a Pyr would eventually grant you.  If you decide to grow up and assume the responsibility inherent in getting a Pyr, I would recommend eating in shifts while one person stays with the dog, the other eats.  There are also several websites that you can get lists of pet friendly hotels across the country.

Brian Tuttle
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 12:28 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Pyr going to rescue.

 I have decided since there were no replies to my earlier question of how to travel with my Pyr since I am moving across the country I will take her back to the Rescue I got her from. If this sounds a bit harsh it is meant to seeing you all jump to it when there is one in a Shelter but offer no assistance to someone who wants to take their dog with them and how to deal with them in this summer heat traveling.

Lisa