Re: [pyrnet] Another GP needing a home

Have you listed in the Craigslist free internet classifieds pets section for SLC?  It's at http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/   I will post to teh Denver craigslist with your permission, just let me know.  I'll also contact the pool of people who inquired about my posting on the other dogs.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen <karen@benjaminfarms.com>
Sent: Jul 24, 2005 8:51 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Another GP needing a home

    I assist here with LGD rescue for Utah Co.  We get about 6 dogs per
year in need of good LGD homes.  We currently have a female pup, about
6-7 months old, current on shots and spayed.  She is in need of a home,
with someone who is familiar with this breed.  She is a beautiful little
girl and probably not 100% GP.  She looks to be  a little smaller, with
some light apricot coloring, although everything else indicates GP.  She
is back in the shelter here, due to the destruction she cause with her
prior family.... chewed tent, sleeping bag, motorcycle helmet, raft.
Anyone interested I can give more info./ pictures and help with
transporting.  Her cost is free to the right home.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms Utah