Re: [pyrnet] Another GP needing a home

Our Osa also has the same apricot ;pattern on her head, but much paler.

-----Original Message-----
From: nina kelly
Sent: Jul 25, 2005 9:36 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Another GP needing a home

I totally think that Ranger is all pyr. My Dilbert has the same markings. And Rangers head is all Pyr not collie. I think people are used to seeing Pyrs as white, therefore when thy see one with color they think that it muct have something else in it.
Nina

stuka@mindspring.com wrote:
I'm thinking that Ranger might be all Pyr as well (unless there's known lineage), the Pyr standard allows for up to 30% other color, including that light tan. He doesn't look to me to have any collie faetures, and that head shape is all Pyr....