Re: [pyrnet] Rescue dog in GA

I think I will work on a FAQ on one side of the flyer and rescue contacts on the other. I will just make sure I keep a few with me all the time and past them out when asked about Pyrs.

Lisa
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith Stroh Miller" <jsmiller@newmex.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Rescue dog in GA

On 5 Aug 2005 at 12:21, Country Home Store - Silver Basket wrote:

I know it takes a special home for a Pyr but
this may be a way we can all help find those special homes.

a wonderful way to help. Another way to help is to share experiences living with a pyr. Reinforce the downside of living with a pyr, really educate the public....the barking, the fencing, the independent nature, etc. The more educated a person is rather than responding to the allure of a cute pyr puppy, the better the home.....:) and that means a permanent home, which means we won't see the pyr in rescue a year down the road!

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~ksane/judy/