[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20050805

In a message dated 8/6/2005 12:06:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I just heard from Terry Stephanick.  She said that they have found someone to
pull this dog on Sat.  I know that the shelter said he would die on Friday but
like so many situations, if they know there is an option they can be pretty
flexible.  I do wonder if they actually would have put him down on Friday.

Anyway, the dog will be gotten out.  Once again I really "plead"...... contact
the GPCA rescue network..... PLEASE.  Notice that, for all the worry and work
and rushing for contacts etc, the last 3 GA dogs were taken care of by club
rescue.  Someday it may all be too late because the obvious and most effective
sources are bypassed.

Linda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank You, Linda
for this post ~
Yes, it is many times very true " too many cooks will spoil the soup"~
If a problem/event/happening is put thru proper channels, many times it will be handled ~~this is not infailable of course,  but it is many times the best avenue to pursue~~~~~~~~~~
Pamc

Pamc

Pyralive@aol.com

"We need not think alike to love alike "

Pictures~~My "Furfamily"~~Past and Present

More~~You've Got Pictures

You've Got Pictures~again !