[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20050812-2

In a message dated 8/13/2005 12:00:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
  At first we tired to have her in
> the bedroom with us, but she's a night owl. She would keep us awake
> just by panting and moving around in the crate. That's when we put her
> downstairs and haven't had any problems until two weeks ago. She's
> been in the basement for a month before that. I don't know if I could
> talk my husband into putting her back in the bedroom. >>>>

  April,
Another thought about Your problem with Your girl~
this just started approx 2 weeks ago~Is it possible that there is something in the basement that has scared Her? it could be something silly like a box that has fallen from a stack of boxes and looks like it may be "vicious"  :)~~it could be a "mouse in the house", ect...
It could just be that since dogs are social creatures, She wants to be near You~~
If only We could read their minds~

Pamc

Pamc

Pyralive@aol.com

"We need not think alike to love alike "

Pictures~~My "Furfamily"~~Past and Present

More~~You've Got Pictures

You've Got Pictures~again !