Re: [pyrnet] On leash problems

<<    That's it!  That's Ombre.  "Goes ballistic" describes it exactly.  She
used to do the same thing when we tried to get a leash on her, but we're very
very gradually overcoming that.  I never thought of claustrophobia in a dog.
Nancy>>

She may be ballistic over the leash, but that is not connected to
claustrophobia.  Claustrophobia refers only to an anxiety reaction to being
confined.  Her leash problems are different and probably more easily solved.
Try googling "canine leash training" and see if you find something.  I got this:

 http://tinyurl.com/7h2ow

Most of the pages are ads for training schools.  Grrr...

Linda