Re: [pyrnet] Question

    Ombre is free fed too, but she eats far less than one would expect a big dog to eat.  She seems lean to me too.  We have discovered that a little left-over soup or meat broth on her dry kibble causes it to disappear much faster. She doesn't like the good dog food either.  We went through several "nice" dogfoods before we found one she seemed to enjoy at all, but it's the cheap stuff.  She gets lots of treats - like every time I go in or out the door :)  She blocks the way until I give her a treat, so I always have treats in all my pockets - they don't wash very well :)

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com