Re: [pyrnet] advice needed to rescue ICE

In a message dated 9/4/2005 4:44:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ferreirae@earthlink.net writes:
I think that I would think twice about boarding any animal at a
facility that treats a dog in this manner
I was thinking the same thing.  People who mistreat dogs will also mistreat horses, or any animals.
Poor boy.  If I were closer I'd consider taking him.  I don't understand people who leave a dog intact and tied up and then expect it not to have issues with other dogs.   I hope you will contact the rescues so they can get him out of there and into a home where he will be loved and taken care of.   Please keep us updated on him.

Cat, Lily-Belle (Great Pyr),  Troubles, Lacy & Sparkle (Great Cats)