[pyrnet] (Fwd) RE: CHAT: Donations for

Yes, please do.  We've covered this list, the Pyr-L, and our own club
rescue list.  Plus Terry is on the Southern States list.  So posting
to any other lists you are on would be great!

Also, I have had a couple of people try the PayPal link, which says
they are charging $10 for each transaction.  I am having our website
person look into that because that doesn't seem right.  Usually we are
only charged about 3%. In the meantime, we are recommending
sending a
check since there's no fee involved at all.

Thanks so much for asking to cross-post.  I should have included that
in the message.

Toni Tregear (for Terry Stephanick, GPCA rescue coordinator-east)

Treasurer, Florida Great Pyrenees Club

ttregear@floridapyrs.org

Terry's email:  east@gpcarescue.org

  _____

[National_Great_Pyrenees_Rescue] CHAT: Donations for Pyr rescue
people