[pyrnet] CHAT: New dog in the household

I have been looking around for a female Pyr to keep Pico company for some
time now and I turned to the North East Pyr Rescue org to see if they had
any Pyrs available. A couple weeks ago, I brought home a beautiful 3 year
old female named Laela from Long Island. It was a little rocky in the
beginning, but she has made great progress and it looks like she will fit
into our happy household. She is a very loving dog with me and now that she
has settled in, she is doing well with guests to my home.

The only place where we are still having an issue is with Pico coming into
the house or upstairs. She seems determined to claim the house as her own
and Pico is seeming a little mopy. Does anyone have any thoughts on best to
ease this issue? Any input would be welcome.

Thanks,
Elaine, Pico and Laela