[pyrnet] GP/Akbash mixes????

Is the piebald(black spots) on the skin just above the nose a trait of Akbash? Do GP's also have this? We help with the LGD rescue here in Utah and I am beginning to wonder if my last few rescued GP's, are actually Akbash crosses. There body is a little longer and the coat is a little shorter. I can send pictures if anyone is good at trying to identify the breed or go to www.benjaminfarms.com/Dogs.html and look at the last 3 pictures. One is suppose to be a female GP, a male Akbash and a female rough coat Akbash with a kink in her tail, reflective of a French line. I would appriceate any one who is good at distinguishing these breeds.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms Utah