RE: [pyrnet] cart pulling/training

I can't imagine Eliza or Olympia pulling a cart, but Eliza and I worked as a team with a therapy group in Houston.  We visited an assisted living center twice a month and a youth facility once a month.  She did a great job, and everyone seemed to appreciate her.  Of course, we were thankful for the opportunity to leave a little bit of pyr hair as a sort of souvenir of our visit.  At the assisted living center we stayed on the move, stopping for short whiles to visit with the residents.  But we were at the assisted living center for an hour, and that seemed to be a little long.  She was tired of the attention after 45 minutes at the most.  I enjoyed the visits and liked the fact that Eliza was able to socialize with some other dogs as well.  Good luck with whatever opportunities you have to work with your dog.

Pam