RE: [pyrnet] cart pulling/training

On 11 Dec 2005 at 12:01, Pamela Fowkes wrote:

> She was tired of the attention after 45
> minutes at the most.  I enjoyed the visits and liked the fact that
> Eliza was able to socialize with some other dogs as well.  Good luck
> with whatever opportunities you have to work with your dog.

Yes, 45 minutes is the max for most Pet Therapy Dogs.  Our pyrs take it
seriously and it's always so Dang Hot in those places. This afternoon
Kazak joins our churches annual visit to our Assisted Living Center, he's
known as the Christmas Dog :)

An excellent site to learn about carting, including instructions on building
a cart, as well as a discussion group that is excellent, is at:

http://www.cartingwithyourdog.com/

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com