From: Pyralive@aol.com [mailto:Pyralive@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 5:44 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20051211

In a message dated 12/11/2005 11:59:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
  Has anyone ever used  their GP as a therapy dog?
Thanks
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms  Utah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Karen,
Yes, I have with 2 Great Pyrenees at 2 differant times~~
45 minutes to 1 hour was the max for a visit~the dogs were completley worn out  and ready for a nap ~~

best

Pamc

PYRALIVE@AOL.COM
" We need not think alike to Love alike "