RE: [pyrnet] Happy Woofiday Emm!

Happy Birthday Emm! My Pyr will be 3 on the 21st of Dec. I noticed that Emm also has a pink/black nose, like my pyr Liberty - http://www.dogster.com/?98632. Her nose was black until her first winter as an adult, when she started digging in the snow with her nose. Do you suppose that is why is changed color - almost like the black 'wore off.'

From: Mer <hapiecampr@icehouse.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Happy Woofiday Emm!
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:35:36 -0800

Hi all!
Happy Woofiday Emm...Big 7!
To give Emm a bone copy and paste the URL below into your browser
http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=129714
Emmett had a wonderful day...
It started out with a ride to pick up his kids.
After the kids were picked up we took him to get a plain hamburger.
Which he promptly killed and ate...lol He ate the meat patty, and the bottom bun, but left the top bun for dead. lol
He got groomed and his nails trimmed, and the really long fur in between toes nice and neetly shaved, so no more snow clumps could be tracked through the house.
Then he went to petsmart...we went looking for a Christmas scrunchy band for around his collar, but striked out there, and then went to Petco. He got a rawhide chew bone, and a pig ear... he picked them out. He wanted a bully stick ,but it was 14 dollars, and I had to say no to that one; nevertheless, he was a very happy Pyr! The talk of all the stores!
He met a Bull dog, and made friends with everyone around...lol A pyr attraction! It's always amazing to see how Pyrs make friends wherever they go.

Hugz HapieCampr & Emm