Re: [pyrnet] Care, Behavior: Sudden problem with certain flooring

Jeanne,

Have you tried Rescue Remedy or the Bach's homeopathic for anti-anxiety?  Just long enough for her to get used to walking across the floor again.

Maude still gets weird notions every once in awhile (even though she is on tranqs).  There is a spot in the dog room she either hates or loves.  She either walks in a big circle around it or will fight the other dogs to have it for herself.  (We say there is a ghost there she likes...).  Anyway the anti- anxiety stuff may help.

Here is the site with their info:

http://www.globalherbalsupplies.com/bfr/information.htm

Tea

Jeanne Bravin <gypsyunltd@yahoo.com> wrote:
Gypsy (almost 7 years old now)has suddenly developed a
problem with/fear of the linoleum tile flooring in our
kitchen.