[pyrnet] Snow Nose

I would like to add my two cents of experience on this topic.  We have seen this problem and it seems more serious than many think.  It seems, "well the nose is pink instead of black.  No biggee".  However, when you look into it the nose is supposed to be black for more than just aesthetic reasons.  Pink noses tend to get bit by insects more frequently and it may be an indicator of problems just around the corner like congenital deafness...though this is speculative.

The myths about feeding in stainless, feeding the dog kelp, etc. just do not seem true.  We have seen all these things tried with no real improvements.

I think we owe it to this ancient breed to keep them in the same shape we found them (I doubt they could be improved  :)  ).  What do you think?

Keith