Re: [pyrnet] Snow nose

>>she is the funniest dog
I have ever been fortunate enough to meet, much less live with, so I don't
care what color her nose is.
I like your way of thinking!   My sweet, funny, precious boy Soleil - who came from the shelter - has nice pigment, but he has golden colored eyes instead of the chocolate brown that most Pyrs have.  The vet said that it can be a sign of poor breeding.   Like you, I don't care what color his eyes are as long as he stays happy and healthy.

Cat, Lily and Soleil (Great Pyrs) and Lacy, Troubles & Sparkle (Great Cats)