[pyrnet] tainted dog food

Monday night the NBC nightly news also ran a news clip about the tainted dog food. My impression was the maker's/manufacturer's of the dog food were the ones initiating the news cast. Trying to get the word out so that people would know not to feed their dogs their food. They explained how the food was tainted, corn mold at a mill, offered to cover vet costs of any one who may have encounter a problem and strongly urged consumers to return any of their unused dog food.
I do think it is sad, but true and I appriceate how the manufacture is handling their problem. It seems to be open and honest.
Karen Sigler