[pyrnet] Found in Oklahoma

I've found two Great Pyrenees in north central Oklahoma. Both dogs look like they are good quality purebreds, so I'm hoping that someone is missing them. They appear to have been on their own for a little while, I can feel ribs, but only a little. Plus they had a couple of ticks, so I treated them with Frontline. Does anyone know of a central clearinghouse for lost and found GPs on the web. I'm going to get an ad in the local paper immediately after the holiday, however, I have a feeling that these dogs may be from some distance away (we live in the country and usually the only dogs that show up here are strays that are wandering or they've been dumped). I'll also get the word out to local animal shelters etc... I've sent an e-mail to the Oklahoma Great Pyrenees Rescue, haven't heard back from them yet.

Any help that you can offer would be great. Thanks

They are absolutely lovely, gentle dogs. I'm a GSD lover, but even my wife (the cat lover) is nearly convinced that these two are keepers if we don't find their original home.

-- Bill