From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of April Sando
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:21 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Transport Needed

Hi all,

I don't post much on here. I mainly read and like getting all the info about pyrs. I have an 11 month old pyr named Kiah. I have been looking for a friend for her to play with and I finally found her. The shelter I rescued her from said she was a pyr mix, but looks more like a newf mix. She came down with parvo and has finished her treatment. Sahara can now come home. YAY!!

PUP TRANSPORT NEEDED: CHATTANOOGA, TN to OMAHA, NE

******PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST******

Assistance is needed to transport;
9 week old female pup (Newfoundland mix) on;

Start/End Date: Jan. 28th - Jan. 29th (Sat & Sun)

TRANSPORT COORDINATOR: April Sando
include email address & cell #: kiahpyr@gmail.com

If you are able to help with this transport, please contact the transport coordinator, April Sando - kiahpyr@gmail.com. Please email directly so I don't miss anything on the message boards. Make the subject line obvious so I can identify easily. IE:  "TRANSPORT" - thank you!

Legs are flexible - let me know what you can do and we will adjust - thanks

Begin: Nashville, TN
End: Omaha, NE

The Passenger(s): 1 puppy
Breed: Newfoundland mix
Age: 9 weeks
Gender: Female
Name: Sahara
Altered? No
Size/Weight: 20lbs
ShotsUTD/RabiesUTD? Yes/No rabies shot is too young
General Temperment: Very laid back and calm
Any special needs? Sahara just got done with parvo treatment and is vaccinated
Items Provided: leash, collar, food, crate
Crate provided: Yes
Reason for transport: Rescuing from shelter to go to forever home.

SATURDAY: JAN. 28, 2006

1) Nashville, TN to Hopkinsville, KY

Time: 10:00am - 11:15am

70.2 miles 1hr 15min

2) Hopkinsville, KY - Paducah, KY

Time: 11:30am - 12:50pm

72.5 miles 1hr 20min

3) Paducah, KY - Benton, IL

Time: 1:05pm - 2:30pm

75.7 miles 1hr 25min

4) Benton, IL - St. Louis, MO

Time: 2:45pm - 4:25pm

99.7 miles 1hr 40min

5) St. Louis, MO - New Florence, MO

Time: 4:40pm - 6:10pm

77.2 miles 1hr 30m (Request over night stay)

SUNDAY JAN. 29th, 2006

6) New Florence, MO - Columbia, MO

Time: 9:00am - 9:50am

47.9 miles 50m