[pyrnet] Penn-Dutch GPC newsletter, the Pyr-A-Scoop now on-line

I have resumed the position of Newsletter Editor for the Penn-Dutch
Great
Pyrenees Club (Host of the 2006 GPCA National in a few weeks) and have
revived the Electronic Pyr-A-Scoop, downloadable from our Club web site
in
Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.

We invite the entire world of Pyrdom to download and enjoy our
newsletter.
To download the April issue, simply point your web browser to:

http://www.pyrbred.org/scoopdl.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the pawprint for the April
issue.  Enjoy!

I hope to see many of you in Lancaster in a few weeks.

David

David Kintsfather, Ph.D., Professor of Electronic Media
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, PO Box 730, Kutztown, PA 19530
PH: 610-683-4497,  FAX: 610-683-4659,  E-MAIL: kintsfat@kutztown.edu
"We need not think alike to love alike."  Francis David