Re: [pyrnet] Penn-Dutch GPC newsletter, the Pyr-A-Scoop now on-line

Dave, I  can't begin to follow all these directions!  can't I just view it online by clicking on a link? I for one am not going to be one of the people who attempts to print it. There are enough directions there to make me just want to forget it. At least this time I will still be getting a mailed one. I hope we talk about how much dues will be for members who want a paper copy sent. That will be me for sure.