[pyrnet] FW: Another one over the Rainbow Bridge

Title: Message

Dearest Pam,

Unfortunately, many of us have gone thru what you have.

No words will soften the heartache.

Just know that many hearts are hurting WITH you.

I KNOW, in my heart, that we will meet those loved ones again.

Remember the thoughts of Easter Sunday.

They will help fill the hole in your heart that Eliza has left behind.

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396
http://www.geocities.com/friendlyfred98

Another one over the Rainbow Bridge

Good-bye, dear Eliza.  You always were such a good girl!

Pam