[pyrnet] unsubscribe

Sorry to bother the list, but I have tried to unsubscribe 5 times... can the list moderator please remove me? The instructions at the bottom of the emails are just not working. Thanks so much.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Anderson" <linda.nightsky@gmail.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Another one over the Rainbow Bridge

I am so sorry for your loss.  9 is somewhat young to lose a Pyr  -
they often live older.  I lost Toby to cancer at 10, but have an
amazing girl right now who turned 14 (!) last week and still patrols
the field.  Big hugs and condolences for your loss.

Linda A - Nightsky Farm
Stanwood, Wa.

To day I have some sad news to share. This morning I had to have Eliza put
to sleep. She had just celebrated her 9th birthday and didn't appear to be
feeling well. I took her to the vet yesterday morning because she was not
eating and appeared to be bloated. message. The SUBJECT is ignored.

--
Linda A.
Nightsky Farm