RE: [pyrnet] Re:

Jessica:
I have been feeding Czar (Pyr) and Raisa (Malamute) Nutro Large Breed since
Czar was about 5 months old....at that age, the term "puppy" just didn't
seem to fit him any more since he was so large.  On the advice of my
wonderful vet, I switched at that time, and both Czar and Raisa have done
very well with this brand of food for the past 4 years. I believe 1 year is
too long to wait; especially for a large breed dog.

Beth and Czar (Pyr) and Raisa (Mal) in Rural Wisconsin.

--
Linda A.
Nightsky Farm