[pyrnet] Re:

jessica broussard wrote:
My 5mth old male  GP is getting fixed in June. I'm soooo paranoid right now.  I've heard how they don't do well with the anesthesia. Is there something I should tell the vet? I don't want to sound too much of a know-it-all to her though.  It's going to cost around $160 for the surgery. Is that a reasonable price?  Please someone give me some relief!

    I amthe rescue for "Big White" dogs here in Utah.  If I got to a local Vet.  for a spay/neuter the cost is $80.00.  If I use the local shelter or one of the other clinics that help promote spay/neuter it is less $60.00.  All work is done by Vets.  I would definately check around and ask questions.  A good Vet is worth the money he charges.... up to a certain point.  The neutering is pretty simple, compared to a spay.  Does that include a overnight stay.  We bring our dogs back same day, because I think I can give them better attention/care.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms,  Utah