Re: [pyrnet] Question

Seamus sat down on me once while I was doing my yoga. I was in the cobra position. My husband said Seamus had this big grin on his face like it was a huge joke! (He does seem to have a weird sense of humor sometimes!~)
Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicki" <vickijim@centurytel.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Question

Hi,
My dog Hailey (8 yr old female Pyr) does this to ME all the time. If I sit
on the floor, she'll come over and just stand over me. Completely in my I
might add, like if I'm trying to watch TV. Sometimes she'll then sit down
on me. So what does that mean? (I should stop watching so much TV)

Vicki and Hailey (Wisconsin)