Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20060507-2

On 8 May 2006 at 6:00, Brendan Murphy wrote:

> If Bear and I are playing, Polar then switches gears,
> putting himself in front of me to protect me from his sister.

I don't believe it's protection, but rather dominance issues.  Polar is
trying to step up in the pack order.  After all he's a teen now :)  Be
prepared for Bear to put him in his place.  It could get ugly, or maybe
Bear will just give a good snap and growl and the issue will be settled.

A good training article to help you through this phase is linked below.

http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/GPCC/library/alpha.htm

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com

This electronic mail transmission may be PRIVILEGED and is intended
only for
the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error,
please notify me by return electronic mail and delete the message and
any
attachments received with it from your system.