Re: [pyrnet] Grooming Question

The only thing I do different is that I watch the weather and its going to be wet or we show early in the morning with dew on the ground I don't use chalk on their feet. The other might be that I would rather get the dog wet thoroughly (if its really hot) and leave them barely damp on the coat up against their skin so they stay cooler longer. I use the blow dryer and back brushing more just because there isn't as much heavy coat as in the winter as well.

Casey

-------------- Original message from "Vartan, Lee" <lvartan@fklaw.com>: --------------

Does anyone groom their pyr differently for the summer months?

Any information would be much appreciated,

Lee Vartan