Re: [pyrnet] Training Collars

Between Sampson and Miolly, I am about to begin my fourth obedience
class in a year's time.  My instructor says no such thing - and in
fact, for both Sammy and Molly I began with just a plain collar - no
choke, no chain.  When Sampson got  A LOT bigger, I began to use a
Halti or Gentle Leader which is the most wonderful invention ever.  No
pulling needed - gentle on the dog - absolutlely great.  I like gentle
leader best.  Molly, at six months, is about to start Manners II class
and we will just clip on to her regular collar.

Linda A. - Nightsky Farm, Stanwood, Wa