Re: [pyrnet] Thunder and Lightning

In a message dated 5/12/2006 4:34:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bkmurphy@optonline.net writes:
I am writing to see if there is anything I can do to minimize the impact.
I've heard good things about Rescue Remedy.  I have used Comfort Zone with DAP - the spray version, for Lily who is very shy with people.  Last vet visit - I sprayed it in the car and she was very calm.
Fortunately mine aren't afraid of loud noises unless they are exceptionally loud.
Then they just kind of wander inside and plop on the floor near me.
Best of luck.

Cat, Lily & Soleil (Great Pyrs) and Troubles, Lacy & Sparkle (Great cats)