From: "Viney, Bethany" <Bethany.Viney@tdstelecom.com>
To: "'pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org'" <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Subject: [pyrnet] Craigslist Great Pyrenees-Milwaukee Area
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:19:30 -0500

Attached is the response I received from the individual who posted the Great
Pyrenees to the Milwaukee Craigs List. Should I forward the Wisconsin
Rescue Groups info to her at this point? She actually didn't address all of
my questions that I inquired about, but it is a little additional info.

Beth and Czar(Pyr) and Raisa (Malamute) in Rural Wisconsin

when I got her she was very dirty and all matted up. She's pretty clean now
but could use another bath soon. Her temperament is awesome. It's going to
be hard to part with her actually but I have a 15 year old Golden Retriever
and it's not fair to her to start giving my attention to another dog. She
does not have papers other than a rabies tag. I was told she's up to date
on shots and she is spayed. I had her at the vet and she had a bacteria
(urine) infection and she's on medication. Other than that, she's in great
health. I have no pictures at the moment. She weighs 111 pounds. She
loves to be pet and is great with my 2 year old and other dogs (golden &
shih tzu). She's very mellow. Let me know if you want to come and see her.
Jean