Re: [pyrnet] Behavior Question - Need Help!

Amy - That makes sense.  I can tell a difference in her attitude when
she refuses to come in, like she's on duty or something.  But,
unfortunately, I guess I've still got the "problem" of my not being
able to get her to come in.  I assume that this is not something that
will easily be taken care of in obedience training, so I'll have to
figure out how to work around her instinctive behavior.

I wish I could always just let her do as she wants to, but sometimes
it's important, even urgent, that she does what I need her to do, both
for her benefit and mine.  That said, I'll try to take her on evening
walks or just let her stay out whenever I am able.  Thanks!

Marilou