Re: [pyrnet] Behavior Question - Need Help!

How old is Misha? The only times my pyrs have done this is when they have been ill. Keep an eye out for any other unusual behavior, as pyrs tend to mask pain and illness very well.
Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilou Oyler" <utlkn2me@gmail.com>
To: "Pyr-Net List" <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:09 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Behavior Question - Need Help!

I take Misha out to go potty in the evenings for the last time,
somewhere between 8:30 and 10:30 each night.  The last few nights she
has been increasingly unwilling to come back into the house.  After
doing her business, she just stands there or lays down and refuses to
move, just looking at me, kinda sad.  I've done everything I know to
get her to move - offered treats, toys, and tonight it took about 20
minutes to get her in, and I pretty much had to physically pick her up
from underneath and carry her in, a little at a time.  Once I get her
back into the house, she acts like her usual, happy self.  I just
wondered if this is some kind of Pyr behavior that is kicking in - the
rest of the time she is ok, but it's just after dark that she acts
like this.  And it seems to be getting worse - I'm going to have to
stop taking her out at night I guess.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Marilou