RE: [pyrnet] GP mother and pups are to be put to sleep soon in TN. Someone pleas

We are in Shawboro N.C. (east coast). If we could meet someone at the mountains we would be able to take up to 6 puppies. We already have a rescue from Chesapeake so it would have to be the puppies (we know he likes small dogs and puppies). We also own/show three other pyrenees so we know the work invoved and are capable of helping. Please respond directly and I will give you a contact number. My name is Jacque (Pronounced Jackie). Hope everything works out.