RE: [pyrnet] GP mother and pups are to be put to sleep soon in TN. Someone pleas

Hello,

I'm from Louisiana, so there's not much I can do from here. I received this letter from another website and deceided to post it up here hoping somone could help. But, here are the number, email address and website. Try contacting someone through there. Thanks for the interest and help.

-Jessica

 Jean Harrison jdh.law@comcast.net (@comcast.net)

The Humane Society of Fayetteville-Lincoln County
Fayetteville, TN
931- 433-3726
animals@vallnet.com