[pyrnet] GP mother and pups are to be put to sleep. SOmeone help!!

I can't meet anyone because I'm from Louisiana. I just reposted this hoping someone close could help. http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/TN48.html  But here is the address, phone number, and email address. So, maybe try talking to someone here. I wish I could do more, but I"m so far away.

Jean Harrison jdh.law@comcast.net (@comcast.net)

The Humane Society of Fayetteville-Lincoln County
Fayetteville, TN
931- 433-3726
animals@vallnet.com

Jessica