Re: [pyrnet] Gastropexy common?

On 21 Jun 2006 at 13:29, Tom McCulloch wrote:

> We lost a dog to bloat several years ago and I live in fear that it
> will happen to our wonderful 9 year old Pyr at any time.

Tom, did you lose a pyr to bloat or was it another breed?  I know some
pyrs are prone to bloat, luckily not in my house.  I do feed twice a day,
so the my guys don't get a big load of food all at once.  Any type of
surgery on a 9 year old Pyr is of concern.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com

This electronic mail transmission may be PRIVILEGED and is intended
only for
the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error,
please notify me by return electronic mail and delete the message and
any
attachments received with it from your system.