Re: [pyrnet] Recue or Breeder's in Norther NJ

On 29 Jun 2006 at 7:58, Brendan Murphy wrote:

> A friend has been looking for reputable breeders or rescues specific
> to the Great Pyrenees. I thought I would ask for feed back from the
> group. We are both located in Northern NJ.

Your friend may contact the GPCA Breeder Referral Service.  They will
send a list of Breeders for your region.

That contact is Kerry Kern Woods < woodskk@eburg.com>

For Rescue contacts go  the the GPCA Site and then to Rescue, again
by region or listed by state.

http://clubs.akc.org/gpca/gpcaresq.html

Good luck is finding the pyrfect Pyr! :)

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com

This electronic mail transmission may be PRIVILEGED and is intended
only for
the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error,
please notify me by return electronic mail and delete the message and
any
attachments received with it from your system.