[pyrnet] blowing coat

Hi,

I have my first Pyr, Julius who is 11 months, he is
"blowing his coat"...Is it normal that they loose THAT
much hair? His body is resembling that of a
possum,just checking, the hair comes out in big
clumps...the hair on his head and tail still all
there.
This is ok?

Thanks for any response!

Jodi and Julius