Re: [pyrnet] Thanks re Aggressive Behavior

Well, I just want to second the signing up for obedience classes.  for me, it was always a way to also discipline ME to regularly work with the dog and also, you get a closer relationship with them, more in tune and so on.  Good luck on this.

Linda -
Stanwood, Wa