[pyrnet] Re: Cesar Milan

Have any of you attended his seminars?
He is not a "trainer" and doesn't offer "classes" in the traditional sense.
The man is amazing with dogs, but people need to learn about their animals from more than just a television show.
One of my dogs is alive today because of him.  I attended his seminar and met with him in person while he worked with my dog.
He is a true dog person and has saved many a dog's life with his common sense approach.
Inexperienced dog people need an obedience class and could also learn from Cesar.

Peggy Watson