[pyrnet] please support Shire....CROSSPOST> There are two sides two every story

Dear List,
I know of this situation only through having read the post, and it does seems like an unhappy story. I don't know the other side of this story, but before immediately responding to the request to boycott, one might consider that there are two sides to every story and investigate the other P.O.V.
Joan