Re: [pyrnet] please support Shire....CROSSPOST> There are two sides two every story

On 1 Aug 2006 at 16:28, joan h wrote:

> I don't know the other side of this
> story, but before immediately responding to the request to boycott,
> one might consider that there are two sides to every story and
> investigate the other

Go to the petition link in previous email and read the "entire petition",
where the owner gives the history on her dog.

BSL is a dangerous law and I completely support Responsible Dog
Ownership Acts.  Ban the Deed, not the Breed!  The BSL list apparently
feels this case of breed discrimination is worth pursuing.  The Petition
site pretty well lays out the series of events that led to this movement.