[pyrnet] another GP in West Monroe, LA need home quick!

Cane
Dog
E-mail
this pet
  Printer
Friendly

Great Pyrenees
Size: Extra Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID:
Notes: Hi there, I'm a pretty laid back fella. I really need a new home. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay here since the shelter is short on space. Please adopt me!The tag # for this dog is 169Green. Please write it down before calling the shelter.

Note: The shelter can not return long distance phone calls. We only have 2 employees so we are often out of the office caring for the animals or showing adopters around. If you get our answering machine, please give us a call back.

Adoption Fees include a spay/neuter certificate, 7-in-1 and bordetella vaccinations and a dewormer. We accept cash only.

Dogs/Puppies - $60.00
Cats/Kittens - $40.00

Please understand that we can not guarantee the health of any animal at our shelter. Kennel cough and parvo are common at animal shelters. We ask that you take your adopted pet to the vet immediately and if something is wrong with your new dog or cat, you can then bring it back for a refund or you can choose another pet.

It is also a law in Louisiana that any animal adopted from a shelter MUST be spayed or neutered. The shelter provides the spay/neuter certificate at the time of the adoption so that you can have this done. Please don't break the law or help contribute to the pet overpopulation problem in our parish. SPAY OR NEUTER YOUR NEW PET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.