Re: [pyrnet] GReat Pyrenees Question

Jodi,
I have had great luck with Ben using a Premier "Gentle Leader halter. I have also used Premier's easy walk harness. Both use the principle of leading from the front. He still sometimes rolls on the ground to try to rub the halter off, but he has pretty much resigned himself to it. I use the clicker and treats for  encouragement/distraction. Good luck!
Shari & Ben