Re: [pyrnet] At what age does a pyr reach full size?

Thanks, I'm not even sure if he got his adult teeth in. When I got him neutered around 6 months they asked if I would like them to pull his baby teeth and I said yes, but after the surgery, I didn't see any teeth missing, so I'm assuming they forgot. But, I give him dental bones often.

I've been searching all over the net for a costume for him b/c at the end of this month I'm going to a dog walk (it's to raise money for the humane society) and there is supposed to also be a little costume contest there. It's hard to find something his size and also something I like. I don't want something covering his whole body either. Something kinda simple,yet different
Catkin8040@aol.com wrote:
He is absolutely gorgeous!  I love all the pics.  He looks like he is at a good weight for his size.  Has he gotten in his adult teeth yet?  That usually happens around his age.  If not - he'll need lots of stuff to chew on to help the teeth come through his gums.
Give him a hug and kiss for me!

Cat,
Lily & Soleil (Great Pyrs) and Troubles, Lacy & Sparkle (Great cats)