Re: [pyrnet] cancer

Olympia to the vet where she was diagnosed with osteosarcoma.
Pam,
I'm sure that you must be terrified as well as devastated.  Please don't give up hope yet.  Did the vet explain your options?  I know of a woman on another board who has a Pyr who was diagnosed years ago.  He was quite young and so they opted to amputate.  He is doing great!  He is happy and healthy and adjusted to the loss of his leg very quickly.   It sounds horrible and I'm not sure what I would do in your place but it's something to consider.
I will post a message to her and ask her if she will email with you, if you'd like.
She is a very very nice person and I know she'd be happy to try to help in anyway she can.   Let me know.
I'm sorry for your loss of Eliza too - it's just so hard.

hugs,